Choosing who builds or improves your home is an important decision. Allied Contracts are now proud members of the Federation of Master Builders, the highest assurance of quality and accountability the industry has to offer.
This goes beyond “checked” or “rated” and demonstrates that Allied Contracts has been professionally vetted by the Federation of Master Builders (FMB), the UK’s largest trade organisation in the building industry.
The Master Builder badge is a sign of trust, quality, protection, and experience.
Choosing a builder is an act of trust. The FMB has been successfully bringing clients and builders together since 1941.
There is no building more important than yours. That is why the FMB goes beyond simple checks and ratings, by professionally vetting members. I have passed their joining criteria.
As a Master Builder, Allied Contracts can offer you warranty over our work through FMB Insurance Services. Free Contracts and a Disputes Service are available too.
You want to build the best you can. So do we. And that is why, as a Master Builder, we abide by a unique Code of Practice so you can be assured you’ve chosen with confidence.
Finally, we can provide you with personal references and examples of our building projects, please ask us for more details, or you can check our membership at www.fmb.org.uk/checkamember
Why master builders build better
The Master Builder badge is recognised as the sign of building quality. To gain Master Builder status my company has been professionally vetted. I had to demonstrate a minimum of 12 months trading, have public and employers’ liability insurance, and pass credit and director checks.
As a Master Builder:
- We have agreed to abide by FMB’s Code of Practice.
- We can offer you a contract on the building project so we both know where we stand.
- We can offer you a warranty on any work I carry out through FMB Insurance Services – their policies are underwritten by Lloyds of London so you can be assured you’re getting the cover you need.
- We have agreed to cooperate with the FMB Dispute Service, so should anything go wrong they can provide Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- We have Public and Employers liability insurance and passed credit and director checks on joining.
You can check our membership at www.fmb.org.uk/checkamember Look for the sign you can trust and make your building experience better.